Hello Guys! Here you can see your PROGRESS CHART for the BROWN PERIOD just to have a general view of the work you have to acomplish. There will be an extra point for those who join the live sessions! UPPER INTERMEDIATE: LOWER INTERMEDIATE: DON´T FORGET TO LIVE COMMENTS ONLY IN ENGLISH!!
Hi students! Don´t forget to check your work and send a PICTURE of your CORRECTIONS back to the DRIVE. LANDSCAPE PLACES ANSWER KEY SIMPLE PAST: IRREGULAR AND REGULAR VERBS ANSWER KEY
Hello students! I hope you enjoyed your break! Welcome back to the online English work, I just want to remind you to be punctual sending your work and remember corrections and comments are important for your final grade. Have fun, be positive and learn a lot! I leave this video here about EMOTIONS , have you ever heard the word MINDFULNESS ? Tell me about your activities during vacation, or about the content of this video! LEAVE A COMMENT IN THIS POST!
Caro, where is the excerccise number 5 in the will/ wont page?
ResponderBorrar