WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL ONLINE!!!



Hello students!

I hope you enjoyed your break! Welcome back to the online English work, I just want to remind you to be punctual sending your work and remember corrections and comments are important for your final grade.

Have fun, be positive and learn a lot!

I leave this video here about EMOTIONS, have you ever heard the word MINDFULNESS?












Tell me about your activities during vacation, or about the content of this video! 

LEAVE A COMMENT IN THIS POST!


Comentarios

  1. Hi Caro
    How are you??
    I enjoy a lot my vacations I didnt do a lot of thing cause i was at home but i enjoy the vacations

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi caro, i dont really want to come back but i dont have option and i am borred so i'm going to do it

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Mich! I know... schooling at home isn´t better than going to school and see each other personally! But we have to be like this anyway... miss you!

      Borrar
  3. Hello Caro, well, I tell you all day in my house locked up, I want to see you

    ResponderBorrar

  4. my holidays were very fun I was living with my family

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi caro i'm Mariana i enjoyed my vacations although i have gotten a little bored.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Marianita! I know .. I was a little bored too, but we´re blessed to be ok! Can´t wait to see you!

      Borrar
  6. HI Caro I never asked that question. But I did know the prevention measures.
    I´m Roberto Garfias

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi Caro i´m José Escandón, my vactions were different because we can´t go out.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi Caro i´m José Escandón, my vactions were different because we can´t go out.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

TASK 1: ANSWER KEY

SPECIFICATIONS BROWN PERIOD FOR LOWER AND UPPER INTERMEDIATE

PROGRESS CHARTS- STUDENTS LISTS